Nutritional Scripts is an online service that works solely with healthcare professionals. Please consult your healthcare professional in regards to which supplements might be best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get my order?
We ship orders within 1-2 business days and shipping time takes 1- 5 days depending on your location.
How do you ship?
All orders ship via UPS Ground or USPS depending on the size and weight of the package.
How much is shipping?
We charge $5 shipping with free shipping on orders over $55.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has shipped, we will send you an email with your tracking information so you can track your package.
If you are unable to find this email, please reach out to us here.
What is your return policy?
We stand behind our products 100%, and your complete satisfaction is our goal. If you experience any fulfillment, shipping, or quality issues with an order, such as an incomplete or incorrect order, or if any damage occurred during shipping, please contact us within five business days to begin the return process.
No other product returns are accepted.
In order to receive a credit for a returned product, you must notify and get approval from one of our customer service representatives within five business days of receiving the order. Please contact us before shipping any product back for a return, as we will not accept any returns without prior authorization.
To receive credit for returned product(s), you must:
- Notify Customer Service within five business days of receiving the order to report the error or issue.
- Ensure that any products sent in error remain un-opened, un-marked, and in a sellable condition unless damaged in shipment.
If there is an item you have purchased that you need to return, please reach out to us by email or phone to get the return process started.
I experienced an adverse reaction from one of the products I purchased from Nutritional Scripts. Can I return this product?
If you suffer from an adverse reaction from any of your Nutritional Scripts purchases, please contact us right away. We have a special process for reporting these instances that requires specific information from you regarding your purchase.
There is a problem with one of the products I ordered, what do I do?
If you’re looking to return an item because of a quality issue, please reach out to our Customer Success team by email or phone to discuss the possibility of a replacement or refund.
Quality is our top priority.
Every product listed on Nutritional Scripts® adheres to the strictest of quality control standards. Every step of the process is thoroughly controlled and guaranteed to ensure that our doctors’ patients receive consistently potent and effective professional grade nutritional supplements every time they order. Our Quality Assurance program ensures optimum potency and maximum freedom from environmental contaminants.
Nutritional Scripts® ensures that:
- All manufacturing is done using FDA Registered cGMP Labs located within the US.
- Each raw material and each product goes through extensive testing.
- All processing and manufacturing is done in isolated production rooms (clean-rooms).
- Comprehensive standard operating procedures are used to determine every facet of the process.
- cGMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) meet or exceed FDA guidelines for dietary supplements.
- Only the highest quality sources for raw materials are used.
- Everything listed on the label is present in the capsule, tablet or powder. What you see is exactly what you get.
- Unless unavoidable, formulas do not contain any added wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, soy or dairy products.
- No artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives are used.
- Unless unavoidable, only vegetable-based cellulose, rice bran or rice flour are allowed as fillers.
Whenever possible, we encourage the use of state-of-the-art ingredients such as Quatrefolic®, Albion chelated minerals, Opti MSM, ParActin, IgY Max, Meriva, Sunfiber, C3Complex, Kaneka, CoQSol, and many others.